6. Without hands! Address Contest ... that can stain. Just fill bottles with fruit juice or other drink of your choice and drink the bib '... without hands. To discover :
10 Things We Did not Tell You about Pregnancy You need to wear a T-shirt with a large print "No Touch" to repel the unwelcome Who decreed that it was a good chance to touch the belly of a pregnant woman? An ugly stepmother who wanted to take revenge on her stepdaughter, is that it?
1. The advice "advised" of mother-in-law Throughout your pregnancy, mother-in-law provides you with advice more or less judicious. When she does not openly criticize the names you are considering for your baby, there are also (too) many times where she tells you in detail her catastrophic birth and explains how much she had hurt ... There is better for to relax before giving birth.
10. Counting the sheep Between night cramps, the urge to pee and being unable to sleep on your stomach (your favorite position), having a good night's sleep is not easy. Courage: after it will be necessary to wait until baby makes his nights ... To read also: the file sleep and pregnancy To discover:
10. Are we betting? Sex of the baby if it is not yet known, first name, height and weight of birth, time of the birth ... each of the guests must note on a sheet its predictions. We put in an envelope with a coin or a ticket and the pot will be won after birth by the one with the most correct answers.
"Honey, you're going to be daddy!" Delighted, surprised, astonished, worried, too happy ... with each new future dad to react to the news of the announcement of a pregnancy! He's going to be daddy and that gives us the opportunity to smile a little ... Honey ... you'll never guess? That's it ... the little sentence is said. Now everyone has to react in their own way ... 1.
10 Design Dates It's Better to Avoid 2. January 31st (Birth to Halloween looms) Birth to October 31st? First problem: your child's friends will be busy collecting sweets in the neighborhood (galley assured to have enough guests). Second problem: he will have to share his birthday with ghosts and scary clowns, enough to traumatize him until his majority.
Now you have to stay in bed and rest! For their baby to come to term, some expectant mothers are forced to rest in the second trimester of pregnancy. An expectation sometimes heavy. For most women, pregnancy occurs without major incident. After the nausea of the first trimester, the months pass rather serenely until the happy event.
If, on your side, you feel ready to become a mother, what about your half? To make sure that your companion is finally decided to cross the course of fatherhood, here are some small signals that do not deceive. 1. He feels astonished as soon as he sees a baby If for him everything that wore diapers was a totally unknown species, now he tries to discover, with risks, this hitherto unexplored world!
10 Design dates to avoid 1. Put a baby on the go 9 months before your senior's birthday? It's better to avoid ...... because it would take the risk that he has the same birthday as your eldest. He may not take the fact that the kid steals the show.
During pregnancy, your imagination grows as fast as your belly bounces. Come on, let's get rid of it. Because often, the day, pfft! the fear disappears. And also because instead of rehashing your disaster scenarios, better try to understand what terrifies you ... For some time, you have only one desire, take your legs to your neck ... Nightmares, flushes of anxiety one after the other ?
Finding a harmonious sex life and avoiding urinary leakage are two excellent reasons to work your perineum after baby. Questions to Joëlle Souffir, physiotherapist, specialized in urogynecological rehabilitation. 1. What is the perineum for? The perineum is a bundle of muscles that provides essential support for the internal genitalia.
Amniocentesis is not an insignificant examination, it is only offered to the mother-in-law in special circumstances. The explanations of Professor Cyril Huissoud, gynecologist-obstetrician. Professor Cyril Huissoud is a gynecologist-obstetrician and coordinator of the multidisciplinary center for prenatal diagnosis (CPDPN) of the maternity ward of the Croix-Rousse hospital in Lyon 1.
10 Tips that annoy pregnant ... when you feel guilty about the number of pounds you took At the same time, you are now in the second quarter, and it is normal and even healthy that you gain weight! If you do not take it, you could put your health and the fetus at risk.
Throughout pregnancy, ultrasound offers you emotional appointments with your future baby. If each time you are at the show, this exam also asks you questions, vehicle rumors ... 10 developments of our specialist. 1. Ultrasound is safe for the fetus The principle of ultrasound is to apply a probe on the skin facing the organ to be observed.
1. The right measure This is a classic baby shower! Guess the waistline of the future mother. Each participant to cut a yarn or ribbon that she believes correspond to the waist of the queen of the party. One winds his thread around the waist and the one that comes closest to reality wins a small gift (or a new cookie).
The exam can cost an arm. 1. The examination can cost an arm Theoretically, the first compulsory ultrasound should not come back too expensive: Social Security reimburses 70% on the basis of the tariff agreed. In practice, many sonographers practice excess fees (not reimbursed by Social Security).
10 Stuff that annoys pregnant ... when you are asked "So, when is it for?" For the third time in an hour After Marc of the accounting, it is Carine of marketing then Adrien of the communication department who put you the famous question "So, when is that?" Except you told them last week when you crossed them.
Stop smoking ... essential when you are expecting a baby! Even better, take it before you are pregnant. Here are some simple tips to help you. Not sure it works, but nothing costs to try! Make a hole at the beginning of the cigarette. Put your pack of cigarettes in your mailbox (very effective if you live on the sixth floor without a lift).
15 Lies I'm pregnant 1. Honey, I can not cook tonight. The smell makes me nauseous ... Great classic to avoid the chore of cooking, this lie works very well, especially during the first quarter. After, the real nausea tend to disappear ... But the future dad does he know?
There are, of course, techniques, such as the epidural, to ease the pain of childbirth. However, knowing the mechanism of this pain, the role of the contractions, and how they move the work forward makes it easier to cope with ... 1. Why is childbirth painful?