We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To seek in her imagination pleasant representations ... a technique which works well on the bobos of the pregnancy. The explanations of Lise Bartoli, psychologist and hypnotherapist.
1. Soothe your nausea with the palette of tastes
- Nausea and vomiting are common in pregnant women. They can be calmed by positive visualization exercises.
- It takes time to get into Zen mode, sitting comfortably, sitting or lying down and taking care not to be bothered by external demands.
- Think of smells, tastes: the smell of mint, that of an orange that you peel, the taste of fresh toothpaste on your teeth. Choose the one that is the most enjoyable. Ask your subconscious to let it spread to replace the unpleasant taste of nausea.
- Your unconscious mind will remember that good taste and put it in your mouth whenever you ask for it with positive visualization. Regular practice of this exercise increases their effectiveness. Do it whenever you need it.
2. Relieve your heartburn with the painkiller patch
- Gastric lift is frequent, especially in the third trimester of pregnancy. They are often a source of poor sleep and fatigue.
- To appease them, imagine that you make a pain patch. Personalize its shape, its color and associate it with a feeling of freshness. Your patch is ready. Relax and put this patch where you need it. Visualize the fresh air you breathe. Feel the cold that the patch diffuses into your body to remove the burning sensations.
- Your unconscious mind will remember this pain patch and will not hesitate to use it whenever you request it with positive visualization. Regular practice of this exercise increases its effectiveness. Do it whenever you need it.
1 2 3