We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Want to have a baby? Put the odds on your side by adopting healthy habits and lifestyle. Indeed, lifestyle is an important parameter to conceive a child as quickly as possible. Here are some tips to follow.
- Quitting smoking is an essential prerequisite when the baby project is revealed. A real obstacle to conception, tobacco is also dangerous during pregnancy for the future mother and for the development of the fetus. If the women are concerned, the men are equally as the different components of the cigarette significantly alter the performance of the spermatozoa.
- For tobacco addicts, it is better to start weaning well in advance with the help of a doctor addictologist if necessary.
- To conceive a baby, one must be in perfect health. For this, diet plays a vital role because it supplies the body with nutrients, trace elements, vitamins and other minerals essential for the proper conduct of ovulation, and fertilization. It is therefore recommended to adopt a balanced diet, that is to say sufficiently rich in fruits and vegetables and dietary fiber. Products that are too fat, too salty and too sweet are to be avoided as much as possible.
- To read : foods that boost fertility
- In addition to a healthy diet, regular sports practice also helps to promote pregnancy. Of course, it is necessary to adapt your practice to its level so as not to push the limits of your body too far, which could have a negative impact on your fertility.
- Soft physical activities such as jogging, walking, swimming or cycling are ideal. In addition to improving cardiovascular health, they help maintain a healthy weight or lose extra pounds. Overweight and obesity are important barriers to conception.
- It's a fact: fertilization and stress do not mix! In fact, many studies have shown that women who are anxious have, on average, more time to get pregnant than others. Indeed, negative emotions are real disrupters of the menstrual cycle and can affect ovulation.
- For those who are classified in the category of "great stressed", it may be time to consider relaxing! Yoga, chi gong, acupuncture, sophrology are all natural solutions to relax.
- Some natural environments are more conducive to design than others because they are less exposed to pollutants than others. Although large cities are submerged by exhaust fumes, the countryside is sometimes contaminated by agricultural pesticides. These volatile substances are known to be endocrine disruptors. It is therefore important to preserve as much as possible. On the other hand, many products and objects of daily use contain potentially toxic substances. This is particularly the case of bisphenol A or phthalates.
Special file "I want a baby!"