Today, we make a necklace of shells ... and we offer it to whom?
A game from 4 years
- At low tide, go with your child in search of seashells with a hole.
- Once you have collected a dozen (well enough to occupy it already!), If possible of different sizes and colors, put them like pearls on a solid wire to create a necklace or a bracelet.
- Your child can also add some pearls between the shells to make it even more beautiful.
- All you have to do is find a clasp in a hobby store.
- Do we make one for Granny now?