We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You freeze, you burn ... you warm up! Organize with your children a beautiful piece of buffer in the house or garden. Success guaranteed.
• Decide together the object you are going to hide: a scarf, a ball.
• Set the boundaries of the hiding ground.
• The children close their eyes. Hide the object.
• Little players start searching.
• Comment on their research: "Mary, you freeze" if she is far from the hiding place, "Peter, you warm up", when he approaches, "You cool down" if he goes away, "You burn" when he is ready ...
• Congratulations to the first who finds!