We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
All in the garden! It's time to pick up autumn leaves and make your most beautiful herbarium with your child. An activity to get closer to nature, to explore from 2 years.
- No need to go far, the floor of your garden, the square and the small country road is strewn! Show your child the varied colors: reds, bright yellows ... even more with a ray of sunshine. Autumn is a great season to discover.
You do not know anything about leaves?
Go a little effort, no need to be a botanist to observe different forms:
- Lobed leaveslike those of oak. Have fun passing your child's finger along his little waves.
- Heart leaves, like those of the lime tree, that it can once dry also offer to his lover (s). Eh eh…
- The webbed leaves, like those of the chestnut tree: a funny fan!
- Oblong and serrated leaveslike those of the chestnut tree. You also spot it because there are bugs under the tree ...
- Show your child that some leaves are prettier than others, very big, not damaged ... hop in the basket!
After, there is nothing to do but to dry
- Back home, place each sheet between two paper towels: blotting paper or the sheets of your newspaper. Do not hesitate to put several thicknesses, it is necessary that the paper approaches completely the humidity.
- Put a water pack, or big books, on your newspaper. And let it rest ... until next Wednesday! Then stick your sheets in a small notebook!
All our crafts.