We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To make a magical evening make-up, take out the rhinestones, sequins, pearls and iridescent powders. Dare these few fancy touches and you will be the most dazzling mom.
Party Makeup: Must-Do Stages
To make your makeup successful, do the following:
- Unify your skin texture with a foundation.
- Reveal a solar complexion with golden glitter.
- Blur small imperfections with an illuminating care.
- Illuminate your eyes with mother-of-pearl or glitter.
- Make yourself a glamorous look with a liner or an iridescent kohl pencil.
- Put some blush on the bulging of your cheekbones.
- Hem your eyelashes with dark mascara, black preferably.
- Enhance your smile with a glossy matte, satin or pearlescent lipstick.
- Make your lips sparkle with a shiny glossy pearly or slightly glittery gloss.
- Put your hands in value with nail polish.
Depending on the style and color of your outfit, you will adopt a more or less sustained and sophisticated makeup.
- Prefer soft colors and iridescent reflections if you wear red.
- Opt for glittery powders with golden reflections, an iridescent gloss if you have set your heart on a lamée dress.
- Rush on a dark eye shadow and a crimson lipstick with your black dress.
Some tips for your party makeup
So that your makeup does not let go during the evening, borrow from the pros their good gestures:
- Lay a base makeup on your eyelids that will make up the makeup.
- Prefer a tonic lotion rather than your moisturizer to keep a fresh complexion.
- Wake up your eyes with a care contour of the eye anti-fatigue.
- Apply by simply pressing the sheets of pre-powdered paper as soon as the shine appears.