We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Today, Patrick, our Super Nanny, did a "cooking workshop" for his little chefs. Only constraint: Bambi is not entitled to wheat flour ... Let's go.
- Today, children, I'm going to need your help in cooking! My three boarders stand up as one child and rush towards me.
- Sam is the brightest, he has already plunged his little hand in the drawer where I put the paper toques brought back from the workshop of the small chefs of a large restaurant and tends two to his acolytes. With their hairstyles, they wait for instructions.
- The kitchen is ready to face the tsunami. Because something tells me that a beautiful cleaning session will succeed the animation ... Earlier, I cooked apples. Now that they have cooled down, I can give them to Sam.
- "You cut yourself into small pieces."
- He rushes on the stool and gets to work.
- "What do we do as a recipe?" Bambi asks.
- "A fruit clafoutis."
- Tristan runs towards a low cupboard and pulls out a packet of flour. For Tristan the gourmand, we must put flour everywhere, because flour = pancakes, cakes = happiness ...
- "Not that one, she's not good for Bambi."